Camrie is 3!!!
We had such a fun time celebrating Camrie's 3rd birthday. Russ took the day off and we were able spend some extra fun time at home. Here is how our little girl is doing these days.
Her 3 favorite things to eat are:
1. Chicken Nuggets
2. Tortillas, which she calls tias, which really means Enchiladas.
3. Nanabas. Translation : bananas.
Her 3 favorite things to do are:
1. Read books
2. Dance. This little girls has got some rhythm!
3. Play at the park. Any park, any time...
Her 3 favorite phrases are:
1. Can I have a snack?
2. Tell you what...
3. I have an idea...
Her 3 favorite movies are:
1. Barbie as the Island Princess
2. Barbie in the Princess and the Pauper
3. Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses (noticing the trend?)
Her 3 favorite songs are:
1. Baby by Justin Beiber
2. Baby by Justin Beiber
3. Baby by Justin Beiber (another trend?)
Her 3 best features are:
1. Her beautiful big brown eyes. (I never ever considered that I would have a brown eyed child.)
2. Her gorgeous brown curly hair
3. Her contagious laugh
My 3 favorite memories of Camrie:
1. The first time I held her. What a perfect moment.
2. Watching Camrie jam to the carousel music. She is kind of a dirty dancer and always get lots of laughs from those around when she dances.
3. When Camrie had RSV and we had to give her breathing treatments. She had a little dragon mask that we'd put on her face. It was so cute.
I sure do love my crazy Camrie. She brings such joy and such sass to our lives. We are so happy that she is a part of our family.
At birth
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
Happy Birthday Princess
6 comments:
We love little Camrie!
I can't believe how big she's gotten!...I can't believe how much she's grown. I can't believe what a cutie she it!! Happy Birthday little Beauty!
Baby is Brody's favorite song too. Camrie is such a beautiful little girl.
What a doll she is! As a newborn baby she looks just like she does now, all those beautiful features.
She has grown up so much!! Can you believe these babies we were carrying around just the other day are 3 now!! It's crazy. Happy belated Birthday Camrie!
I can't believe that she is 3. So when are you going to come visit us in Vegas?
Post a Comment