We had the wonderful opportunity to go on trek this year as a Ma and Pa. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't too thrilled with the idea but as time went on and preparations began to pay off, Trek actually turned out to be pretty fun.
I learned a lot about the Pioneers, here are a few of the lessons that I learned while on Trek.
1. You don't need to spend lots and lots of money at a salon to get a fancy exfoliating mud mask. Nope, we learned that nature provides it for you when you're living right.
2. It's never a good idea to stand in front of the handcart when a few of your "kids" are part oxen. I almost got run over a handful of times.
3. It is almost always a bad idea to walk 14 miles with a broken toe. I don't have pictures but I promise you it was ugly.
4. My husband makes one good looking pioneer. Who would have known? Thanks Trek for this revelation.
5. Pioneers had a great time, even though it was hard. 
I am so grateful for such a wonderful Trek experience. I highly recommend this experience to anyone who has the opportunity.
1 comment:
Dulcie,
You make a pretty cute pioneer yourself. I love all of your fun pictures. It really was an amazing experience.
Post a Comment