Wednesday, December 09, 2009

So thankful!

Tonight I was watching my little Camrie eat her dinner and a wave of love swept over me. The wave was so strong that I had to choke back tears. I wanted to freeze the moment and keep it forever. I want to always remember that round little face with the big brown eyes and messy hair. I'm so grateful to be a Mom, and as anxious as I am to not be pregnant anymore I've really enjoyed the time that I've spent alone with my little girl, I'm almost a little hesitant to give it up. What a sweetheart she is. I'm so grateful to be a Mom. I can't believe that we're going to have another one of these around...















Except, of course, I'm not allowed to put bows in his hair.

6 comments:

krystale said...

oh my goodnesss!!! tender... seriously I love watching you and linds grow as mothers... ohhh if only someday.... love you Dulcie!

K. Bitton said...

You are such a great mom! I am so glad we are friends! We are going to be down there and we are going to have to come and see the baby! I am so excited for you:) You have to keep us posted. You'll be amazed at how your love actually does grow when you have 2. Camrie is going to be such a wonderful older sister! Life is going to be perfect!! Loves!

Maren said...

I definitely felt that way right before Asher came. Knowing there was only a little bit of time before Caleb was not going to be the only child any more, I spent the time cuddling and playing with him as much as I could.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

What a good mom you are! I am excited to see you!

Mindi said...

Oh Dulcie, I have those moments too. Lots of times actually...i can't believe how fast time goes once you have kids. I love being a mom too, its the greatest blessing ever!

jfarnsworth said...

She is so cute. Now you need to post one of Carson too so we can see if they look alike!