Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Carson Scott is finally here!















We are so happy to have him. He was born 12/18/2009 at 5:26 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. What a blessing it is to be a mother, and what an even greater blessing it is to have a mother willing to come and help out. I've been spoiled rotten! Thanks Mom.

































More details to follow shortly, I've just got to take advantage of this moment and SHOWER!!!

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family! He is beautiful!

Shay said...

What a sweetie he is, and Camrie looks like such a great big sis already. Congrats!

Maren said...

He is such cutie. Congrats. I hope everything is going well. I know how hard it can be with two. At least, Camrie looks like a great little helper.

Kacy said...

He is such a cutie! Congrats to your family!! Enjoy every moment with your little guy!

Mare said...

He is just perfect and beautiful... ahh I love babies. When i was out with Kristi we realized that we are probably the only two of our little friend group not having a baby. Enjoy your moments those first few weeks are just priceless! CONGRATS!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Congratulations!! He looks so cute!! And I love the picture of you and Camry looking at him. She looks so curious! Hope things are continuing to go well.

Kelly and Brittany said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad he got here and all is well. camrie looks like she is loving being a big sister, I hope Emmie does that well soon!

Mike said...

oh he is so cute! how fun to get a baby out of your body!!! haha i am prego now and it seems like the due date is forever away!!! where are you guys living now? we miss you guys too!!! we need to get together sooN!

krystale said...

Can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans camrie and baby carson will get into!! Yeah girl!! I got a new blog addy btw... http://krystaleindira.blogspot.com/!! keep posting girly.

The Clews Crew said...

He is so adorable, Dulcie! Congrats! What a great early Christmas present!

The Henkel Family said...

Congrats Dulcie! Can't wait to see more pics of the little snuggle bug! He's a cutie! Get some rest friend! Love you!

Jarae said...

Congrats Dulcie. I can't believe you have two kids now. How fun! :) He is such a cutie.

HAYHAY said...

comparing their baby pictures, I think they look alike! WHat are you guys thinking? OH man congrats! I wish we were closer so I could bring you a meal and snuggled your bundle of perfectness!