Wow! I laughed out loud in comfort knowing that my daughter is not the only one that thinks up these crazy things! Oh what Camrie and McKyla would do if they got together for a few minutes......I guess our fun (and theirs) has only just begun!
Russ, this is Neihlee from school! How has life out of school been?! Hey we are working on a job in Price and I noticed that WW Clyde is doing the road up Spanish Fork Canyon--Is that your job? Your family looks great!
Whenever Savannah does something like that I always want to make her reach in the toilet and get it out, but then I realize it wouldn't gross her out like it does me, she would just think it was fun:( Your living room looks great! I'm glad you made a comment on my blog so I can add you because I used to just look at yours from Crystals but she changed her list to not have people who are private and so I lost you for awhile! But now I know the address so I'll add you to mine:) Oh, also, let me know if you still want your four free pictures and I will get those in the mail for you.
dulci!! that is so funny!! and i can't believe the wrapper up the nose story--that is hillarious!!! how are you guys doing???? are you loving utah? minneapolis is very fun but i do miss my house :) ...and don't be too jealous. mall of america isn't really all it's cracked up to be. the coolest part is the amusement park but the rides are expensive. other than that its just a million overpriced stores-ross is better...just not as fancy :) haha
I bet you had fun cleaning that out. That's exciting you are pregnant! When do you find out what you're having? If it is a boy you can name him Carson, but he will need to know that he was named after my son :)
10 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh dear!
That is so funny!
Wow! I laughed out loud in comfort knowing that my daughter is not the only one that thinks up these crazy things! Oh what Camrie and McKyla would do if they got together for a few minutes......I guess our fun (and theirs) has only just begun!
Russ, this is Neihlee from school! How has life out of school been?! Hey we are working on a job in Price and I noticed that WW Clyde is doing the road up Spanish Fork Canyon--Is that your job? Your family looks great!
AGHAHAHHAHAHA
Whenever Savannah does something like that I always want to make her reach in the toilet and get it out, but then I realize it wouldn't gross her out like it does me, she would just think it was fun:( Your living room looks great! I'm glad you made a comment on my blog so I can add you because I used to just look at yours from Crystals but she changed her list to not have people who are private and so I lost you for awhile! But now I know the address so I'll add you to mine:) Oh, also, let me know if you still want your four free pictures and I will get those in the mail for you.
sorry this is heidi i didn't realize i'm signed in as david
dulci!! that is so funny!! and i can't believe the wrapper up the nose story--that is hillarious!!!
how are you guys doing???? are you loving utah? minneapolis is very fun but i do miss my house :)
...and don't be too jealous. mall of america isn't really all it's cracked up to be. the coolest part is the amusement park but the rides are expensive. other than that its just a million overpriced stores-ross is better...just not as fancy :) haha
Oh no!!! I hurt from laughing - but I feel your pain!!!
I bet you had fun cleaning that out. That's exciting you are pregnant! When do you find out what you're having? If it is a boy you can name him Carson, but he will need to know that he was named after my son :)
Post a Comment