Friday, June 05, 2009

Tug-of-war!!!

Camrie loves to play tug-of-war with Mocha, Russ and I can't help but laugh because watching Camrie is pretty funny!  Lately Russ and I have been struggling to hold on to the toy while playing with Mocha, she's getting pretty strong, the scary thing is that she's not anywhere near full grown yet.  Mocha is going to be one STRONG dog!  


3 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Camrie has grown up so much. This is so cute of her and Mocha. How fun!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Cute! Camrie's hair his getting long! Good luck with Mocha! Sorry to hang up so fast the other day, Asher soaked me with spit up. It was great. :) Hope you feel a little better, almost done with the first trimester!

K. Bitton said...

What a cute dog!! I want a dog so bad! While we were watching your movie I thought of how much we miss you guys! We need to get together soon!