Thursday, June 04, 2009

My girls!

I'm so sorry to disappoint but I still don't have any pictures of the house to post.  We're finally feeling settled so I just need to find the time to take them, I promise they will be here soon!















We are doing really well.  We are so grateful that our schedules are finally starting to resemble a bit of normalcy.  Camrie is absolutely loving the new house, she does not like to wander around alone quite yet, but I'm hoping she'll feel comfortable soon.  She sure does love the silly Mocha.  I'm not quite as convinced anymore, she is proving to be quite a little challenge.  We keep reminding ourselves of the dog she'll be once training is all done.  We are really starting to see some good steps forward, but we've still got a long ways to go...


Here are some fun pictures of Mocha and Camrie, they are turning out to be pretty good friends!



No comments: