Sunday, May 03, 2009

We've moved!

Sorry, no pictures yet.  I'm waiting until every box is out of my house before posting any pictures.  Give me another week or two, no complaining if it takes me longer than that.  We've really been enjoying the move-in, especially because it is our first when we haven't been under a time crunch.  Camrie loves all the extra space and her NEW big girl bed!  We transitioned her into the big girl bed during this move by accident.  She took to the new bed well and I laugh every morning when she knocks on her door to get out instead of yelling "MOM!".   The transition was very convenient since we are expecting Baby #2 in December.  I am already, yes already setting up my baby room.  It's so fun!  We are so excited to be having another little one and  I don't think there will be a better christmas gift than another little bundle of love in our home. 

6 comments:

Heidichilds said...

congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I wish you all the best with your continued adjustment into your new home and with the pregnancy!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Exciting things - A house! A bed! And a baby! Congrats!!

katherine said...

yay!!! so excited for you guys!

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats on the baby and the house! That's so exciting.

Heidichilds said...

Hey Dulcie, I don't remember if you ever told me which location you'd rather do pictures at. Would you like to do Lakeshore or the Capitol in Salt Lake? I have you down for May 30th at 6:30