Hello everyone. I just recently googled my name and found a link to this blog with names of my family members, friends, and plenty of pictures. I've decided that it's time for a little privacy. Please send me your email address so that I can send you a link to our blog. Thanks everyone!!!
Lake Powell
2 months ago
13 comments:
Mine is jennyrunyan@hotmail.com
katherinehclarke(at)gmail(dot)com
i've thought about this also. i think you can make the comments blocked so people can't see emails and stuff. anyway, i love seeing updates from you guys!
amiee.denney@gmail.com I don't wanna lose touch with you...you're too awesome! :)
ncsteph@tx.rr.com
sign me up please!
thanks
Hi Dulcie, my email is heidihim@gmail.com. Also, I wanted to see if I could enlist you as my model family for a new photo location again. would you be willing to go to the capitol in salt lake? could you do may 30th at 6:30? i just had that appointment open up and i've been wanting to do a session at the capitol for a while so let me know if I can borrow your cute fam:)
garyzgirl@gmail.com
Thanks!
lindseywstokes@gmail.com
THANKS
cam04017@byui.edu
Thanks!
thehincheys@gmail.com
our address is brianandmarilee@gmail.com
how is the house coming?
I have been thinking about doing this too. L.swensen@gmail.com
mrs.jenny.clark@gmail.com
blondie16arb@yahoo.com
Add me!
Post a Comment