We had a great Halloween this year. Russ and I dressed up as hunters and we dressed Camrie up as our little Rabbit! We went to our ward party and had a great time! Russ won the cake walk and we learned the dance to Thriller...we are presently booking private performances, yes we were that good. Just kiddin! We had a great time, the best part by far was dressing Camrie up and watching her walk around with her little tail and bunny ears.
Camrie was so cute, and I had way too much fun playing dress up. While I was putting the make-up on her she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and was scared to tears. She rubbed the nose makeup off pretty quickly.
She was ready to go. In the other hand you can't see she's holding a little pumpkin candy bucket.
This is us at the ward party. We bought the fabric and I quickly sewed up these little hunting smocks. We got a lot of laughs and saw a lot of really fun costumes.
Happy Halloween everyone! We can't wait to see your pictures.
8 comments:
How fun Dulcie! That is a great idea for costumes and I'm way impressed you made them yourself! Camrie looks so cute as a bunny-I wish we could dress our kids up just any time because it's so much fun!
Cute idea! And way to go on sewing them up really quickly. You all look great!
I love these photos!
Such a cute idea. I might be stealing that one next year!
your costumes are so great! good idea.
oh and your videos just mesmorize eli. he can watch them over and over again. sometimes he'll laugh while watching which cracks me up.
how'd the pizza crust turn out? :)
I'm so sad we missed you guys! Daniel would have loved your outfits :) We should definitely get together! There is something I want to show you Dulcie. It's really random, but it is a new job I just started and I love it! I will give you a call sometime this week!
Your Halloween costumes turned out great! Camrie looks adorable! Next year I'll be creative and actually do something for Halloween! Ha Ha! Anyways I think we should try to have a girl's night tomorrow! Will you be free? I'll give you a call and we can plan something! Love ya! Talk to ya soon!
Your costumes rock! That is so cute! Im glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment