Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight or BUST!
Yes, once again I'm blogging about Twilight...what a nerd!!!

In preparation for the movie coming out in two weeks, a good friend and I decided that it would only be in everyone's best interest to have a "Twilight Night".    We are getting together with a bunch of Twihards this Thursday and it will be so much fun! We'll be having a book discussion of "Twilight" and "Midnight Sun" and painting Twilight shirts to wear to the movie.  If you would like to come to the movie we're going to the 10:15 showing on Friday night at "The Rex".   

Send me your email and I'll let you know when and where we're getting together.  We'd love to have you come.  See you Thursday!!!  

3 comments:

Juliana said...

AHHHH I am doing the same thing in bloomington...I can't wait to hear what you think.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

How fun! Twihards..I love it! Wish I could be there. I am going to the 7:00 showing on Friday so we will be watching it at almost the same time with the time change! Have fun!

HAYHAY said...

Darn it, I wish I could be there. I would totally be a twilight nerd with you! I'm definitely going here with some girls in the ward. I'll be thinking about you:)

P.S. I LOVE your Halloween costumes!