Carson turns 3!!
I'm so proud of this kiddo. He's made it to 3! Way to go Carson.
Here are some fun facts about our Carson boy:
1. He loves guns, and swords. He's constantly turning my wooden spoons and spatulas into weapons.
2. He's very affectionate. I love it. He is always saying sweet things like "Mom, you know I love you right?"
3. He hates getting his hair cut.
4. He loves to be the center of attention
5. He loves to follow around and play barbies with his sister Camrie (He's always Prince Donio).
6. He can eat his weight in crazy bread, good thing its cheap!
7. He's allergic to peanut butter. So sad!
8. He's only in the 2% for height. Poor guy got mama's genes.
9. He's got a very expressive face!
10. He is always making us smile, and laugh. He is such a happy, silly boy.
We love you Nater Gator!

No comments:
Post a Comment