Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A very Happy 4th!

Birthday that is... My sweet Camrie turned four this month and true to form here are the 'Favorites in 4's'.


Camrie's 4 favorite toys:

1. Her wolf dog (A souvenir from Alaska)
2. Trolls (warms my heart a bit)
3. Her kitchen and play food
4. Baby dolls and strollers


Camrie's 4 favorite words:
1. Oolagapae (She thinks she's speaking spanish)
2. Stupendous
3. Excited!!!
4. Mom, Can I...(insert, have, do, see, be, play, carry... you get the picture)


Camrie's 4 most favorite foods:

1. Candy
2. Fish Crackers
3. Popsicles
4. Salsa and chips


Camrie's 4 most favorite things to do:

1. Swim
2. Play with her best friends
3. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk... talk, talk, talk...
4. Snuggle with her blankie


Camrie's 4 most favorite phrases:

1. "Okay, here's the plan"
2. "I'm so excited"
3. "Shake your booty"
4. "I love you"

Camrie is truly a treasure and such a wonderful addition to our home. We have loved getting to know her these past four years and look forward to many, many, many years to come.

No comments: