Monday, June 13, 2011

Update!

What an exciting and busy past couple of weeks. We've had such a fun time enjoying the spring weather. Since a picture is worth 1000 words please enjoy the hundreds of pictures to show what we've been up to lately!

Camrie is growing up WAY too fast. She is always talking, and always, ALWAYS dancing. This girl has ants in her pants and if she hears a beat she starts moving. She's got some rhythm! She is the life of the party and always has something funny to say, and she likes to say it in some sort of silly accent.


She is loving the spring weather and refuses to come indoors. She is always asking if she can play with friends!


She loves Ballet and lots of times she'll ask for the Nutcracker song, or the Swan Lake song and she'll dance beautiful ballet in our kitchen, once again our little girl has rhythm! She got to meet a real live Ballerina and was a little intimidated I think...


Along with Ballet she loves Gymnastics and does somersaults all around the house everyday!


We went to the annual Balloon Festival sponsored by W.W.Clyde this year and unlike last year Cam LOVED it! She was so excited to see all the fun balloons.


I just can't get enough of my girl. I can't believe that in a few months she'll be 4. What a blessing it is to be her Mom!


3 comments:

CrisandAmberBills said...

OK really. I didn't even see your updated blogs until tonight...Cam is adorable and huge too! and Sofia is MARRIED?! yay! I really hope we get together soon. I'm calling you this week! ;)

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Finally! ;) I love all Camrie's faces and Carson is a little boy all of the sudden! Cute pictures.

K. Bitton said...

So you're saying she takes after you??! ;) She is adorable and we totally miss you guys! So glad to see an update.