Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Out of the mouth of my babe!


Camrie has been so funny today, and I wanted to write down a few of the funny things that she has been saying.

This morning I gave her the first dose of a 1o day antibiotic, she hated it and she screamed and screamed. I explained to her that the medicine would help her to feel better and that she had to take it for 10 days. She screamed this question at me: "10 days of my life?"

This morning she climbed into bed with us and snuggled up to he Daddy and said "Dad, being sick is no joke".

Tonight's prayer went like this: "Heavenly Father, thank you for helping not to be afraid of my life."

I love my crazy Drama Queen!

2 comments:

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

What a crack up! Those are some of the cutest things I've heard-I bet she keeps you entertained every day!

HAYHAY said...

She is the cutest!!!!! What a doll. Hey kam was begging me for russ' phone number the other day. Could you email it to me? My email is hayredder at gmail.com... Miss you guys!!