It was 5:30 easter morning. I was blissfully sleeping. Then, all of a sudden my bedroom door opens wide and in parades Camrie.
"Hey every guys! I'm awake!!!"
We grumbled and told her that if she was quiet she could lay in our bed with us for a few minutes before going back to her own.
1 minute later... "Shhhh, Dad be quiet."
2 minutes after that... "Dad, we have to be very quiet. Shhh"
5 minutes after that... "I love you Daddy. Shhh, be quiet."
2 minutes after that ... "Shh... Dad be quiet"
I took her back to her bed. We looked out the window together, "Camrie, it's still night time. See how dark it is? Every one is still sleeping. You need to go back to bed sweetie."
"okay"
6:45 am
Door bursts open. "Hi guys! It's forty-sixty-nine."
That morning Russ got up from bed, went straight to the garage, found some tools and switched the bathroom (locking door) with Camrie's bedroom door.
Problem solved.
8 comments:
Oh I so don't look forward to that. :)
Oh, I love it. haha
And really like that mine can't open doors yet. He doesn't even try.
That is hilarious to read....but not to be in the actual situation I know. She is such a crack up though! McKyla comes into our bed to sleep w us every night at like 1 am so we've been thinking about the lock thing, so you'll have to let me know if she still gets up that early and just pounds at the door anyways.
I love all of your camrie stories. :0)
LOL!!! LOL!!! There are so many things I love about this post. Like, "Hey every guys" and "It's forty-sixty-nine".....hahaha. And we've done the "shh, dad be quiet" too. Glad Russ got the lock changed and the problem solved.
So, So funny! The problem has been solved about keeping Camrie in her room, but what are you going to do about her banging on the door to get out! :)
Ha! I love this.
oh, that is awesome. my favorite part of the whole thing is "hey every guys!" fantastic. smart russ to switch the door handles! that would definitely solve that problem! :)
Post a Comment