Brought to you today by the letter D!
This week we have been learning about the letter D.
We did some fun things like danced around the kitchen.
Made dinner.
Talked about our Uncles Dallin and Daniel.
We also learned about ducks, deer, dogs and dinosaurs.
To celebrate our letter D week Daddy took us on a date. We drove to the Dinosaur Museum.
While at the Dinosaur museum Camrie got to dig in the sand.
6 comments:
I would be worried about E week. "Enormous elephants" might be lurking around!
I LOVE IT!! You guys look like you had so much fun! Don't you LOVE studying letters this way? I feel like I have a blast along with Jake. There is no pressure if you don't gett all you want done in one day because you have all week. They also probably learn so much more with the repetition and the fun activities.
YOU GUYS ARE SO FUN:)
You are so good. We just started "A", but I didn't do as many cool things as you did. :)
Dulcie, you are just amazing. I love your blog and I love your family! You are just too cute.
LOVE IT I LOVE YOU MAMA D!! you're such a good mom!!
Dulcie...you are such a fun, cute mom!
Post a Comment