The adventures of the Clayton Family
Oh my goodness, what a cute little man he is. Your family really is blessed!
He looks SO cute!! I love the little suit. Is his hair on the red side or does it just look like that in the picture?
He is so adorable in that little suit. I'm grateful for the priesthood too.
He is so, so cute. What an adorable outfit!
I have a feeling Cambry and Jakey could be the best of friend. I love her in those goggles.Beautiful blessing boy. Miracle.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a cute little man he is. Your family really is blessed!
He looks SO cute!! I love the little suit. Is his hair on the red side or does it just look like that in the picture?
He is so adorable in that little suit. I'm grateful for the priesthood too.
He is so, so cute. What an adorable outfit!
I have a feeling Cambry and Jakey could be the best of friend. I love her in those goggles.
Beautiful blessing boy. Miracle.
Post a Comment