Sunday, February 21, 2010

What did you just say?

While at dinner one night Camrie got a hold of some pepper. She took a nice whiff and started to cough. Once she regained her composure she said "Oh man, that smells sneezy!".

While saying her prayers one night Camrie said... "I'm thankful for Mommy, for Daddy, for Baby Carson, and for throwing up."

While protesting bed time Camrie saw me walk by her room, she yelled under the door "I so much love you Mom!"
















Thanks Crazy Camrie for always making us laugh, we so much love you!


9 comments:

K. Bitton said...

So cute! I love the things kids say:) I hope we get to see you this next weekend! Tell Russ thanks again for helping out with Anisha's order. We miss you guys!

HAYHAY said...

What a witty little one. she is pretty clever, and adorable!

krystale said...

too cute!!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

How funny. I like the prayer one. It is so funny when they say random things.

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Aren't kids the cutest! They always seem to keep the humor in life and I love that.

As far aas Survivor, ya Tyson kind of got a little mean and I don't know if those shorty shorts work for him! My girl Steph is gone. So sad, and James kind of went down a notch in my book.

Hermana Macy Udy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly said...

Hey! It's Shelly Monsen from the ward :) I'm so happy you have a blog of your cute fam! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way.

Mel McDonald said...

You have an adorable little girl!

jfarnsworth said...

What a cutie pie!