Sunday, January 17, 2010

The basement is finally FINISHED!

Wow. Good job Russ. He has worked so very, very hard on finishing the basement before our little Carson joined our family. Unfortunately we were one week behind schedule but it was definitely well worth the hard work, and the wait.
















We had lots and lots of helps from so many people. Thank you, thank you, thank you!











































The finished product... well, almost finished. We still have a few things to do: the bathroom, hardware for the doors, light fixtures, and the handrail for the stairs. However, those will come in time. Probably a long time...






























































4 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Wow, it looks so good! I like the paint and white on the bottom (I can't remember what that is called, but I like it (: ). Good job, I'm sure that WAS a ton of work!

The Bell Family said...

It looks so good! Great color on the walls too and I love the wainscotting.

jfarnsworth said...

Dulcie your basement is amazing!!! I can't believe it is finished already! I will have to come and check it out and see your beautiful baby! Miss you!

K. Bitton said...

Wow! It looks great! Was the bead board and chair rail expensive? I want to put some in the girl's room, and don't know what to expect.