Happy Birthday to Camrie! She is such a cutie! How are you doing?? I miss you! I wish we could get together more often! We are going to be coming down for a game soon...we have to keep in touch so we can go together or meet up. I need to make sure I have your correct number...will you e-mail it to me? kaycibitton1@gmail.com
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Camrie!! What a cute girl! Isn't it wierd to say you have a 2 year old?!
Hey Claytons! This is Matt Herring. I don't have your phone number any more! Call me!
Happy Birthday to Camrie! She is such a cutie! How are you doing?? I miss you! I wish we could get together more often! We are going to be coming down for a game soon...we have to keep in touch so we can go together or meet up. I need to make sure I have your correct number...will you e-mail it to me? kaycibitton1@gmail.com
Happy 2nd birthday sweet girl.
oh my goodness, what is that outfit! she's so cute.
oh my goodness, what is that outfit! she's so cute.
Post a Comment