That little girl IS too cool! She sure does have quite the personality. I love the picture of all the objects in the toilet. Oh the joys of motherhood:)
Hey Dulcie!! Oh my gosh I was looking at my old posts and read some comments that you had left and I can't believe I didn't reply-I must have totally forgotten! I feel so bad! You probably don't even remember(you told me you had a sister at BYUI and that we should meet up) but anyways, your blog is adorable! You are a cute family!
5 comments:
That little girl IS too cool! She sure does have quite the personality. I love the picture of all the objects in the toilet. Oh the joys of motherhood:)
Ok I just read the post about Camrie's nose. Oh my gosh. I was laughing so hard even though I'm sure it was quite traumatic at the time!
Oh she's so cute! So I was leaving a comment on Mike and Maren's blog and noticed you did too! Small world huh? :)
pretty girl in cool glasses. In this house we call that "Hollywood"
Hey Dulcie!! Oh my gosh I was looking at my old posts and read some comments that you had left and I can't believe I didn't reply-I must have totally forgotten! I feel so bad! You probably don't even remember(you told me you had a sister at BYUI and that we should meet up) but anyways, your blog is adorable! You are a cute family!
Post a Comment