Russ and I have always wanted a dog. We tried and failed with our first dog Charlie because of Camrie's Allergies, but decided to try again. This time with a pure bred German Shepherd, Mocha. She was a BEAUTIFUL dog, and she was my dog! Having a new puppy around the house was very difficult but I loved her. After bringing her home I started having asthma problems, I was taking an inhaler once every hour and since I'm pregnant we decided that it unwise to keep her. So, after many tearful days I finally decided to let her go. A very nice couple came to pick her up and I was super emotional and SUPER embarrassed that I couldn't keep it together. I really did love that silly dog.
While uploading our pictures today I saw that Russ took a video of Mocha and I on our last day together, you can kinda tell that my eyes are swollen from crying. Mocha was such a good dog, and I fell in love with her. I am happy that she is with a good family and I am happy for the month that we had with her in our home!
2 comments:
Oh how sad...I know what it feels like to have to give up a pet- no fun!
Congrats on baby #2, that's so exciting. Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?
So sorry.
Oh - and congratulations on the new baby.
Post a Comment