Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daddy's Girl!

Wow, do I have a Daddy's girl on my hands.   Russ went to work very early on Saturday morning and when he came home he fell asleep on the couch.  All Camrie wanted to do was be near him, she watched her favorite movie from the comfort of his legs.  It was pretty darn cute!






























Camrie has recently become obsessed with the Park.  In fact, every time we drive by a park she yells "PART!!!".  Or she'll ask to go on a "walk" because she knows they always end up at the "part".  What a cutie!  She's getting so big!!!  




















And last but not least...

my living room is FINALLY  finished.  This is the finished product. 

 













I think it turned out really nice.  Now I can move on the rest of the house.  My hope is to be completely done by Christmas.  It's proven to be a lengthier task that I had originally thought.  Oh well, at least I'm having fun with it!!! 

4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

That is so adorable of Camrie up on the couch with Russ. How sweet! I love your living room and you should take your time. It's your house! I'm sorry about your dog. That would be hard. Even though sometimes I think I'd like to get rid of ours, I know I would cry if we had to.

K. Bitton said...

Cute camry! Sorry to hear about your dog! And when did you announce that you are pregnant or was it just in that post? When are you due?! I am so excited for you!!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Camry is cute laying on her daddy's legs. Kason is a daddy's boy. Your living room looks great- so pretty! Sorry to hear about Mocha - I know you guys really liked her!

Christina said...

What a lovely home you have created Dulcie