Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Adoption Option

My cousin and her Husband have created a blog in order to help their efforts to bring a baby into their home.  Being a Mom has brought me such joy and happiness and I want this couple to share in that happiness.  I hope that their time and efforts pay off, and that the cry of a little baby will bless the halls of their home soon.  

Please take a look at their profile and keep your eyes, ears and hearts out for anyone who may be interested in adoption.  They are a wonderful family and any child will be blessed to be a member of their home.


4 comments:

Juliana said...

Dulcie! You are so sweet! Ryan and I are thankful for your prayers.

Mindi said...

Hey Dulcie!! We really need to get together. Amanda is gonna be movin back home soon, so we should totally get Julia and her and all get together! My step-daughters live in eagle mountain(the ranches)...i go out there every friday to pick them up. do you live in city center or the ranches or where? anyways....i did my pictures on photoshop. i dont know how to do them on any other programs. do u have photoshop? well this is a really long comment, we just need to get together!

Mindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Webb said...

We are wishing them luck. I looked at the link, and they sure would make great parents.