Sunday, January 11, 2009

Glad to be back!


We were so excited to spend Christmas this year in Tulsa OK with my family. We had a great time in the 70' weather, and had a blast going to the Zoo, the malls, and going for walks outside. Camrie was spoiled! Well, I guess I should say I was spoiled, for two weeks I had 8 helpers and to be completely honest she totally preferred them to me. I've got some great pictures to post of our fun trip, however you will have to wait a few days for those. I just had to post this video we took of Camrie today.


Camrie loves to dance and you'll notice she can keep quite the beat. We are loving every minute with her, she is the funniest little girl and we just love her to pieces. I hope you enjoy the video. I promise there is more to come in the next little while.

4 comments:

K. Bitton said...

CUTE! We miss you guys! Grace asks at least once a week if we can go see camrie. We are going to be in Utah in two weeks, we'll have to get together. It'll just be me and the girls, I'll call you if you think we can get together:)

The Clews Crew said...

That is so so cute! I love the headphones!

Stacee said...

Camrie is such an awesome dancer! Jacob and I watched it about 5 times. He also loves to dance and was impressed by Camrie Lynn's skills. He even clapped for her!
-Stacee

Christina said...

She is too adorable!!!