Man o man is my little girl growing up! I can't believe how much she is learning and doing these days.
She says so many words. To name a few...Cinderella (rella), Movie (moni), Snack (snat), Book (bot), Chip, Baby, What is that, I love you (Laa loo) and our personal favorite W.W. Clyde (Dubi Dubi).
She loves to read. Especially her Where's Spot, and Miss Spider Books, thanks to her I've got them memorized forwards and backwards. She loves to dance to the Gypsie Kings, and recently she's started grabbing my finger and we'll dance together. I love it! She loves to watch Sesame Street, while sitting in her Tinkerbell chair. When she sees Elmo she'll sing "Na na na na" which is the Elmo song.
Her favorite thing to do is to be mischievous. She is always doing something she shouldn't. Pulling the oven door open to stand on it and reach whatever is on the stove is the scariest yet. I've resorted to duck taping it shut to keep her out. She loves to climb inside my washing machine also. Its so hard to get mad at that face.
My Favorite thing she does is make silly faces. She loves to hear us laugh and loves to be the center of attention. She's a pro, we are constantly laughing and loving our little stinker.
6 comments:
Haha, so cute! Kason kept saying "bath, bath" about that last picture. Very funny face! I think she looks different now even since we saw her. That's crazy about your carpet, not fun! And way to go Russ for getting those spider eggs. Those pictures are great!
She is so cute! We need to get together and have our girl night!
She is so stinkin cute!!!! We need to get together sometime so our kiddos can play together. They both like to be the center of attention, so it will probably be pretty funny!!
I love your blog. You sound so happy and like you are enjoying your sweet girl. Good for you!!! Enjoy each and every moment.
Wow, she is talking up a storm. Her face is just so full of personality. I love little Camry!
I'm so sad we never got together before you left! Thats so exciting that you are starting a new chapter in your life. I'm so glad that you were able to keep your job with W.W.Clyde. Anyway if you are ever in the Rexburg area come see us! or just give me a call if you feel like it! 208-360-6300
Post a Comment