Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAGGED

I've been tagged by Crystal to list 5 quirks that I have...

1. I'm really anal about how the dishwasher gets loaded.  Everything has a place and it's my way or the highway!

2. My middle name is the letter B.  When I was changing my name after getting married I must have misunderstood some instructions and now my official name is Dulcie B Clayton.  Weird!

3. I'm not good at waiting to give gifts.  In fact, Russ' birthday is coming up and when his birthday present arrived in the mail I gave it to him that day instead of hiding it and waiting for his birthday.  Now I'm in the market for another gift.

4. I am obsessed with candles, particularly the "Warm Apple Pie" candle from walmart.  I should have a budget strictly for candles.

5.  I am scared to death of Bicycles.  I had a bad experience once and have never been on a bike since.  I don't think I'll let Camrie learn to ride, or let Russ take her out on the back of one.  Scary.

I tag: Lindsey, Crystal H., and Kayci.  Good luck, I look forward to hearing your answers!  

2 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Funny! And I totally have Warm Apple Pie from Walmart burning right now! I love it! It smells like a craft store. The other best one is PUmpkin spice. I am going to have to think of some things!

K. Bitton said...

You are funny! I didn't even know you tagged me, I'll get right on it=)