8 Favorite TV shows I love to watch
1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover - Home edition
3. Survivor Gabon
5. America's Next Top Model
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. The Hills
8. Prisonbreak
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Cleaned the house
2. Went to church
3. Had a surprise visit from in-laws
4. Finished a book
5. Didn't make dinner (I love left-overs)
6. Watched The Amazing Race
7. Fell asleep while reading
8. Thought that it was daylight savings
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio (I would put this for all 8 if I could)
2. Taco Bell
3. Gandolfos
4. Cold Stone
5. Red Lobster
6. Cafe Rio
7. J.C. Mandarin (Chinese restaurant in Omaha NE. Unbeatable)
8. Panda Express
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas!
2. Buying a home in the next couple months...hopefully
3. To never ever have to move again!
4. Being reunited with my washer and dryer who are sitting in a cold storage unit in Provo Utah. My thoughts are with you.
5. Russ graduating in December
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas!
2. Buying a home in the next couple months...hopefully
3. To never ever have to move again!
4. Being reunited with my washer and dryer who are sitting in a cold storage unit in Provo Utah. My thoughts are with you.
5. Russ graduating in December
6. Putting Camrie to bed
7. The new Twilight movie (if you want to go with me, CALL!)
8. Thursdays episode of The Office
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To be a photographer
2. One Million Dollars
3. A clothing shopping spree, (did I say unlimited?)
4. To own a Barnes and Noble
5. To visit family in Puerto Rico
6. A boat
7. To be a ballerina
8. A video Camera
7. The new Twilight movie (if you want to go with me, CALL!)
8. Thursdays episode of The Office
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To be a photographer
2. One Million Dollars
3. A clothing shopping spree, (did I say unlimited?)
4. To own a Barnes and Noble
5. To visit family in Puerto Rico
6. A boat
7. To be a ballerina
8. A video Camera
1 comment:
so what book did you finish?! I think I am going to read Twilight again before the movie. :) I haven't been to coldstone forever. Enjoy one for me, ok?! I would love to be united with a washer and dryer too! And you totally should own a Barnes and Noble!
Post a Comment