Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Future Soccer Player



It looks like Camrie is going to be a soccer player because the other day Camrie was kicking a ball around the living room!  I thought that my family would appreciate this video since they are all really good soccer players.   It makes me laugh remembering that in attempt to sway Camrie towards playing soccer they would whisper "soccer" to my belly when I was pregnant with Camrie.  It looks like it might have worked!  Maybe next time I should be more proactive when it comes to stimulating a baby while in the womb so our baby comes out a genius!

4 comments:

kelsey j said...

You can totally count me in! I will be bringing a few girls as well. It will be so much fun!

kelsey j said...

by the way...if you go trick o treating you should bring Camrie to our house!

krystale said...

umm i love russ, that's illegal!! bahhaa okay we need to do lunch soon and catch up i work mon-fridays so maybe a weekend yes? let me know! and lets not just talk about it but do it!!!

HAYHAY said...

If Camry likes balls, then I know that her and Jake could be best friend and potentially married someday:) Camry is adorable, and she is going to be a sporty girl.