The other day Camrie brought me something and in response I said, "thank you". To my surprise Camrie said "thank you" right back! I can't believe how clear it sounds. I don't think that she quite understands what it means yet because the other day she fell and while getting up she said..."thank you".
Lake Powell
2 months ago
3 comments:
That's so cute! So are we going to get together for the game next week? =) Since we are so close to our due date we aren't going anywhere far after this weekend=)
Cute! It does sound really clear. Kason came running when he heard it and we watched it 3 times because he kept saying more when it was done. He was saying thank you and shoe with Camrie. I couldn't totally see your hair, but I think it looks really cute!
This is toooo cute!!! I love this...
Post a Comment