I have recently tried my hand at stamping and card making and I am LOVING it. I have posted a few pictures of some of my favorites. I am now obsessed with different types of paper and stamps, Porter's paper sales probably just went up...
Lake Powell
2 months ago
6 comments:
me likey! They are so good! Pretty soon you will be scrap-booking camri's life!! they are so cute, great job, you definitely have a knack for cards!!
Those are so cute! When you come dowm we should have a scrapbooking/card making day :)
Those are so cute!! I love them! Good work! Now that you are learning the ropes you can teach me:)
They look really cute. A girl here does that too and sells the stamps. So are you going to stick to cards or are you going to do scrapbooking too?
Those are so cute Dulcie!
What a fun hobby!! You are so good at it too!
Post a Comment