Monday, August 04, 2008

FROM TWILIGHT THROUGH BREAKING DAWN...

So, this weekend was the big release of the fourth and final book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. My cousins Joanna and Marne and I went to the midnight release party at Barnes and Noble and had such a fun time. It was so nice to be silly and excited together, we laughed so hard all night long, ate great food from Outback (holy cow, you all need to try the cocoberry smoothie!), laughed until we cried, read until we were sick, and skyped until 4:00 in the morning.

We totally had the best t-shirts of anybody. We made sure that at all time one of us had our back to the crowd so that people could read our shirts. We got tons of comments, everyone loved them...We even were asked to pose for random pics (weird). Thanks Juliana!
Joanna had us in stomach aches laughing so hard. She was so funny. She was so excited she didn't know she was reading upside down.
This is us waiting in line. There had to have been over 2000 people waiting in the line. And, it was a pretty diverse crowd. There were guys, moms, teenagers, and plenty of weirdos like the three of us. We were so excited about our t-shirts. On the front the said..."From Twilight through Breaking Dawn"
And on the back they said "I was with Edward in my happy place".
What a great book! I look forward to hearing all of your thoughts as you finish. I definitely LOVED it!!! I am a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer and look forward to reading other books she publishes. Thanks Marne, Joanna, and Juliana for a great night. What fun girls all of you are!!!

I WAS WITH EDWARD IN MY HAPPY PLACE.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures!! It was seriously the most fun Ive had on a girls night in a long time!! It was fun getting to know you better, let me know when you and Joanna wanna chill again :) Way to go on the Deseret Book idea too!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I need to get on it and read that book! I really want to know about this surprise...

Julina said...

AH! that is awesome... I wish I had a shirt like that... I'm so jealous.