Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Cuteness!

We got this dress at Camrie's Baby shower in Omaha Nebraska just before she was born and I have been aching to put her in it for the past year and it finally fits!!! Thanks Diana, this dress is GORGEOUS and she looks so precious in it. I think she's worn it every Sunday for the past month.





What a pretty girl. I really love taking pictures of her, she's so darn cute.



Camrie loves to swing at the park and every once in a while we'll walk down to the park nearby and swing her. She loves it.





This was an experiment gone way cute! I wanted to see if she had enough hair for pigtails and apparently she does.



I don't really remember when I took this picture. She's got the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen.

She is really learning to get around these days, she walks to anything she wants if its within a reasonable distance...


Russ was gone for a long day this past week and I decided to do a amateur photo shoot. This is one of the pictures that came out. She was a little apprehensive about the flowers because they were poking her, she eventually warmed up to them.

We finally bought her a bathing suit, and she looks so cute in it. This is her walking to me and the camera. I'm so proud of my little walker. She's so brave.

No comments: