
We found a cute park that has a pond with ducks, we love taking
Camrie and feeding the ducks
pieces of bread.
Camrie loves the ducks, she stares at them and gets nervous as they get closer and closer. She really loves animals.

This is our little ham. She loves her bath time but Russ and I don't like it much anymore now that she's so mobile. Soaping her up is like trying to catch a greased pig. She's so fast these days. However, she's darn cute all wrapped up in her towel.

I like to sit
Camrie in the sink so that I can do her hair. It keeps her from moving around and also keeps her entertained as she loves to watch her reflection.

Do I need to say anything about this picture? She's adorable. This was her after church last
Sunday. She's always so happy and willing to smile for the Camera.

This is me and
Camrie after Church. As much as I hate to admit it, she's a daddy's girl...
1 comment:
Oh how precious. I just want to snuggle Camry right up. She is getting cuter and cuter. I didn't think it was possible because she was so cute to begin with. Her eyes are just so alive!! Man, looking at this pictures made me miss you guys big time. I hope you're doing wonderful. I love the Clayton Family. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment