Monday, June 23, 2008

Camrie and I were very grateful to be able to spend a week with my family in Tulsa Oklahoma this month. Camrie loved her aunts and uncles, and they LOVED her. Here are a few things that they taught her...

Her uncle Daniel taught her how to play the drums, she might possibly grow up to fulfil her destiny by being in a rock band.
Her aunt Audrey taught her how to play the piano,
and how to look beyond the purpose of a laundry basket.
And finally, her uncle Josef taught her how to eat pastries without making a mess.



I was really nervous about flying with Camrie, I know that church is nearly impossible these days so what was different about a 2 1/2 hour flight?


The answer: Delta's Biscotti cookies. We're looking into getting them delivered to our home regularly. She was actually really good. I was so relieved that she slept most of both flights. Thank goodness!

I am the oldest of six and having my younger siblings growing up so far away is difficult for me. I would love to be around more often and be a bigger part of their lives as they grow up. These simple visits really make up for lost time, I love my family, and watching them interact with Camrie means so much to me. I am so blessed with such a wonderful family. I love you guys!This is Camrie with her uncle Josef. We figured that when he graduates from High School, I will be nearly 30! Yikes.

She loved playing with her Uncle Daniel. Happy 15th Birthday DANIEL!!!!!


Audrey was a BIG helper with Camrie. I never gave a bath, fed a bottle or cheerios to without Audrey being right there to help out, if not do it herself completely. Thanks Audrey.

Camrie with my dear Dad. I think this visit we decided that he would officially be "Bapu" instead of Grandpa. Bapu is Dad in Hindi...don't ask how I know that.

One of my best friends is my sister Sofia. Camrie loved being with her and thankfully Sofia was always willing to give me my 20 minutes of alone time. Thanks Sofia. I love you.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Wow it is amazing to see your family! To think our mothers are sisters...amazing how little we know of one another. I would love to meet all of your family! I definitely know I would love them too.