The day we took this video was the day the concept of rolling over really sunk in. It was so funny to watch because she would go back to front, front to back, over and over and over again. We were so proud of our little rolly polly, she's growing up so fast. Now she rolls everywhere and nothing is safe. She is actually very close to crawling, she'll pull herself up to her knees and rock back and forth and then plop right back down on her belly. It'll probably be another week or two before she can crawl and I'm hesitant to let her. I want to keep my snuggly baby, she's growing way way way to fast.
Camrie really does love food, and thankfully she is not a picky eater. She'll eat anything we put in front of her and love it. She has started to do this slurping thing with her baby food and it is pretty cute and so weird!
4 comments:
Congratulations of graduating Dulcie!! You're my hero, finishing with a little one in tow. And way to roll Camrie. That's awesome. I love the way she slurps her food. So cute.
Love it, love it, love it!I love the graduation pictures. Congratulations. And I can not believe how big Camrie is getting. She looks so grown up since the last time I saw her. I can see alot of both of you in her. The car seat pic is so cute. Enjoy Utah!
Congratulations!!!! That is wonderful
She is growing so fast and is such a doll!
Post a Comment