

It has been a while since I've been able to find the time to update our blog. Sorry to all you blog stalkers out there :). We have had a pretty busy and rewarding month. After fighting with schedules and time I have finally graduated!!! I now have a Bachelors degree in Psychology after 5 years of hard work. While walking on campus after my last final I was feeling pretty proud of myself. But all of a sudden while walking from the library to the MC I caught a whiff of the good ole sewer smell that hangs in the air and instead of the usual, hold your nose until it passes, I was overwhelmed with a deep sense of gratitude and love for that wonderful school and silly little town that has been my home for the last five years. It's amazing how one little smell that only lasts a single second can induce such an emotional response. As much as I complain about the town, the winters, and the lack of shopping options, I am hesitant to say goodbye. But, I know that the future holds great things and I will be able to look back at this time of my life with fond memories. Thanks to all of you for being involved in those memories.
1 comment:
CONGRATS!!! that is a huge accomplishment!
Post a Comment