Sunday, February 10, 2008

Camrie was diagnosed with Bronciolitis just recently and was admitted to the hospital for a day. We are glad that she is home now, but as part of her in home treatment we had to give her breathing treatments every couple hours. While wearing the dragon mask Camrie would try to lick the vapor as it came out. She did a good job while on the oxygen and now is doing a lot better.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor Baby--- I hope she is doing better!!!!

Amiee said...

Aww...I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything is going well now! Let me know if you need anything!

Merk Kids said...

she is getting so big. Sorry about the sickness, it is really awful. Hope you are all well. Where are you guys living at right now?

Have fun!

HAYHAY said...

How is little Camry feeling now? Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together soon!

A little Birdie... said...

Hey! Found your cute blog! Ours is coryandheather.blogspot.com