Friday, February 29, 2008

Camrie is such a happy baby, this is her just waking up from a long restful nights sleep, we wake up to giggles, and coo's every morning. It definitely beats waking up to an alarm clock. Although sometimes Camrie goes off before our alarm usually would...
Camrie has been teething pretty bad lately and I have found that she LOVES to suck on a gogurt because it's so cold. The other day, I gave her one to gnaw on, I turned my back for a couple minutes and next thing I knew somehow she had broken into the gogurt and had strawberry yogurt all over her face. I'm so mad I did not get a picture of her face, it was so funny!
Her hair is finally long enough for little Barrettes, it's so fun to play dress up!
She's getting ready for dinner time, she'll now eat a whole bottle of applesauce, rice cereal and some veggies. I can't believe how much our little porker eats.
This is a good picture of how spoiled Camrie is, we have found that she loves to have her back scratched. Look at her face! She'll sit still to have her back scratched for hours if we let her. It's pretty cute!

2 comments:

Contact said...

oh my goodness! she is so big already!!! we sure miss you guys! please come see us when you are in utah. are you still going alaska? mike got invited to go to chicago and I really want to go...but he is in a really good company now...does russ want a job?

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I can't believe how much she's grown since you guys first moved in, she's so cute! This is a way fun age, and I can see you guys are already knowing that. I'm going to add you to my page so I can check in on your pics, if that's okay!